The Plan administrator

If you have any questions about your benefits in the Plan, please contact the Plan administrator.

Phone: 0330 123 9570
Or, write to: Buck (Bristol) PO Box 319, Mitcheldean, GL14 9BF

If you need advice…

By law, no-one involved in running the Plan or the investment funds can give you personal advice on your finances. This includes the trustee, the Plan administrator and the Company Secretary. If you require financial advice you can find the name of a regulated financial adviser either in your local telephone directory or go to You should bear in mind that a financial adviser may charge for advice given. It is important to check that whoever advises you is qualified and authorised to do so. Visit the Financial Conduct Authority website at or phone their consumer helpline on 0800 111 6768.